Vo Lam Viet Nam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Measuring Your Chi Flow

Go down

Measuring Your Chi Flow Empty Measuring Your Chi Flow

Post by john pham Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:09 pm

I was asked once by a close friend on my understanding of Chi because he was planning to teach a yoga class and wanted to do research on the similarities between prajna, chi, the kundalini and the tan tien. I responded by telling him to go to walmart.com and purchase the street fighter cartoon television series that aired in Japan during the 1990's in which it depicts Ken and Ryu's quest of transforming the chi into a fighting force termed the hado-ken. This 4 disc cartoon series is by far one of the best kung fu series ever made and should be viewed by any serious student of the martial way.

The only thing that I would like to emphasize for students of Vo Lam Viet Nam in regards to chi is to follow the 4 pronged test of the White Lotus Sect. If all the chi channels in your body are open and flowing like an unblocked stream, you should be able to sleep easily, walk lightly, defaecate regularly and be possessed of a healthy appetite. Due to the stress of modern urban life, these 4 basic functions can be extremely elusive once stress, aging, inactivity and sickness sets in. When there is a chi blockage in the body, it will take at least 7 years before physical chronic pain sets in. This phenomenal in effect creates a sort of inner or secret death that by the time it is detected, would require many years of intensive cultivation to reverse. Instead of waiting for physical symptoms to manifest, careful examination of the physical appearance of the nose should be conducted. Blockages of any of the chi channels will manifest on the nose first. Hence, it is safe to say that if your nose is shining like Rudolph the red nosed reindeer, then your chi is most abundant and the nice glow of the skin on the nose reflects this inner truth. But on the other hand, if the nose appears clouded or dark, you have a problem and the longer you neglect it, the more serious the chronic illness will be.

john pham

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum